Twister Skylift LED light stays red

ron51
New Pilot

Post Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:54 pm
Post subject: Twister Skylift LED light stays red
Hello all. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

I've inherited a twister skylift from a family member who has given up with it. I know it did work for the previous owner at some point. All dip switches, connectors and wires are in the right place according to the guide at
http://www.heliguy.com/Forum/skylift-introduction-t29990.html
and I have disconnected and reconnected them for good measure.

When connecting the battery, with the remote already on and on full battery, the LED on the control unit flashes three times, then goes on and off intermittently, slowly, while the motors twitch away to themselves and move back and forth sporadically. Sometimes the remote connects with the heli and you can move the right thumbstick to control the roll and the fore/aft (you can see the motor arms moving throughout the twitching). However the light on the control unit never turns green, and the throttle control never becomes active. I can only guess this is by design as well. Try as I might, I can't find any troubleshooting guides for skylifts that fail to arm!

It is very difficult having never seen a skylift in working order before. I don't know what to do, but I am sure it is something that could be solved with the tight expertise.

Cheers all

Ron51
Back to top Profile Private Message
Board Alert Board Message
There are 2 posts in this topic to view if you are logged in.

Why Register?

• Your details are kept secure and private.
  • Heliguy.com will not share your details
  • You can unsubscribe at any time
PM Earlgrey for any forum queries.

Login here and be redirected to this Topic Register