HOW TO LEVEL FLYBAR

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
russell from brisbane
Group Captain

HOW TO LEVEL FLYBAR

by russell from brisbane » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:25 am

Learning more each day Medevac Ext shaft, Lamav4 , Black Hawk ,Chinook , Big Lama , Walkera 43#b ,Esky Belt Cp , Futaba ,GY240, S3110 tail , Futaba 6EXHP .

themuckypaw
Fleet commander

by themuckypaw » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:57 am

something i have never had to worry about but always good to have info just in case. cheers Russel.
--Nick--

we are all noobs at something.

russell from brisbane
Group Captain

by russell from brisbane » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:50 pm

Hi Muckypaw , Even buying a new flybar can put this adjustment out . Im running three CNC inner shafts ..one is extented 20mm on Medevac . They all needed adjusting . But all purr like new machines . I found the Lama v4 needed the most adjusting , but well worth it. :)
Learning more each day Medevac Ext shaft, Lamav4 , Black Hawk ,Chinook , Big Lama , Walkera 43#b ,Esky Belt Cp , Futaba ,GY240, S3110 tail , Futaba 6EXHP .

themuckypaw
Fleet commander

by themuckypaw » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:03 pm

i was pointing out to my friend that the V4 i got came with a solid plastic flybar connector, unlike his for the V3 which is 2 plastic bits connected by a bit of metal that allows the connector to be lengthened. mine, for the V4 can't be adjusted.

is it just mine or are other peoples V4's the same? i was wondering if the V4s was improved and thus not needing adjusting. again, fingers crossed mine has always been fine. even when i shortened the flybar it seems to work ok and fly well.
--Nick--

russell from brisbane
Group Captain

by russell from brisbane » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:25 pm

As far as i know they are all adjustable . Im guessing yours is just screwed together firmly . I just checked 5 flybars out , you can see screws in all.

themuckypaw
Fleet commander

by themuckypaw » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:36 am

checked mine last night and would you believe it i have an adjustable one. 2 months i've had the heli and always thought mine was one solid piece of plastic. as you said Russel this was due to it being screwed tight together thus hiding the metal bit. i had a go at adjusting mine a little bit last night and found that it needed tightened a couple of turns more. :shock:
--Nick--

russell from brisbane
Group Captain

by russell from brisbane » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:37 pm

Now that its turning . You can take it apart if you like . Perhaps file down a little of edges . If you need further adjustment. :)

themuckypaw
Fleet commander

by themuckypaw » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:54 pm

russell from brisbane wrote:Perhaps file down a little of edges . If you need further adjustment. :)

mine seems ok at the moment but i will keep your good idea in mind if need be. tar much. :)
--Nick--

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1