For Sale - Esky Belt CPX

Robert
New Pilot

Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm
Post subject: For Sale - Esky Belt CPX
Hi all.
I have a barely used Esky Belt CPX I would like to sell as I am switching to R/C planes.
I bought it last year and have flown it 3 times. It is all boxed and almost ready to go as on my last flight a sudden gust of wind took it into some bushes and it broke one of the blades and just needs a few parts to be ok again. I have checked it over thoroughly and it mainly needs a control arm set and a centre hub spindle set. Total cost of new parts (and also treating yourself to a new flybar as this one is everso and I mean everso slightly bent and a pushrod set as one is broken) would be about £15 - £20 max. including postage assuming you needed every part and bought them new. (You could do it for less). I have a brand new set of Esky blades to go on and a few other unused and still packaged spares to go with it.
This barely used CPX, with a total flight time of probably less than 3 minutes since new, could be yours for just £75 plus postage which would probably be about £10. Therefore you could have this CPX up and running and as good as new with the new parts needed for a total of about £100 which is about £70+ less than a new one.
Please email me at cheekieboy36@aol.com if you are interested. I can send pics if you like.
Thank you!
Back to top Profile Private Message
Board Alert Board Message
There are 3 posts in this topic to view if you are logged in.

Why Register?

• Your details are kept secure and private.
  • Heliguy.com will not share your details
  • You can unsubscribe at any time
PM Earlgrey for any forum queries.

Login here and be redirected to this Topic Register